Re: window-in-window MDI

# you seem complicated (maybe is why you want wiw mdi)

Whether you include something IS a complicated issue - the factors I gave
are merely a selection of what needs to be considered when you decide
whether to include something as part of GNOME or not. Making blanket
judgements like "if everybody requests it, we'll put it in" would be
foolish, IMHO.

I don't want WiW MDI, and have no interest in using it. However, I
recognize that there are people who do, and there's no hassle in including
it (when it's already implemented). From the thread, it looks like it'll
be defaulted off anyway, so what's the big deal? It won't break/hurt/ruin
anything, so leave it in.

--
Mo McKinlay                                T: +44 (0) 709 22 55 05  x1
Chief Software Architect                   F: +44 (0) 709 22 55 05  x3