Re: Please die: window-in-window MDI (hey that rhymed)

* Derek Simkowiak (dereks@kd-dev.com) wrote:

> 	I think it's safe to say this discussion has degenerated into
> rehash.  I myself have deleted at least a dozen WiW MDI messages today
> without reading them, then came back to the discussion and realized I had
> missed nothing.

Yeah, your posts looked very much like you weren't reading stuff you
were replying to ;)

> 	I think it's appropriate to ask that the project maintainers reach
> an "executive decision" and kill this thread.  I'm not sure if that's Owen
> or not (I thought Tom was a 'core' developer, maybe his decision stands?)

Urm. No. I just write a couple of apps for GNOME.

> but personally I think this discussion is wasting time/bandwidth.

Only the people failing to post technical reasoning are wasting
bandwidth.

This thread should die until someone has a decent pro-WiW technical
argument.

Tom.
--
    .^.     | Tom Gilbert, England | gilbertt@btinternet.com       |