How do I open a gmc window from another app?

The "browse..." menu in the drivemount_applet is currently broken, I
can't seem to fix it. Here is what I have (tried):

        const char *buf[2];

        buf[0] = dd->mount_point;	/* string holding location to open
*/
        buf[1] = NULL;

        goad_server_activate_with_repo_id(NULL,

"IDL:GNOME/FileManager/Window:1.0",
                                          0, buf);

What am I doing wrong?

Please help someone that is CORBA challenged

-John

--
John Ellis <johne@bellatlantic.net>
http://gqview.netpedia.net