Re: System administration with GNOME.

I agree with the universal config file syntax thing. If that's going to be
done then on the way we should a library for parsing files in this standard
format. It's rediculous for everybody to be writing their own code to parse
their config files.

Yours,

Chris.

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/1q00/macos-x-dp3/macos-x-dp3-3.html