Re: follow up to libart big endian question

> On 31 March, 2000 - Ali Abdin sent me these 0.7K bytes:
>
> > Federico, there /is/ API documentation found in CVS libart_lgpl. The
problem
> > is it has been gtk-doc'ified - nobody has gone through and generated the
> > necessary HTML and stuff to put on developer.gnome.org
>
> Shouldn't stuff like this be in a cron job somewhere? Auto-update all
> docs every now and then..?
>
> Until then, could someone who knows how to generate it update the docs?

Actually - its not as 'easy' as you think. There are inline docs in the
source but they need to be gtk-docified (which involves some manual labor -
check out 'gtk-doc' from CVS if you're interested). Anyway, once libart_lgpl
is set-up for gtk-doc, then its very easy to generate API docs (and can be
done from a cron job or whatever).