Drag and Drop on a status docklet

Hi there,

I have written a status docklet for xmms (see http://www.btinternet.com/~ijc if
you are intereseted).

I am currently trying to add drag and drop to the docklet, but not getting very
far. Basically I am setting up the dnd but not getting any signals. I suspect
that the drags are going to the Status Dock rather than to the docklet, but
from what I can see the GtkSocket should be proxying the drops to the docklet.

Does anyone know of any special magic that I might need to do, or is this
not possible at the moment?

I have tried calling gdk_window_register_dnd on the window, but that makes no
difference.

The skeleton of what I am doing is:

window = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
gtk_widget_realize(window);
gtk_drag_dest_set(window, ... blah ... );
gtk_signal_connect(window, "drag_data_received", ...);
atom = gdk_atom_intern ("KWM_DOCKWINDOW", FALSE);
gdk_property_change(window->window, atom, atom, .... )
gtk_widget_show(window)

Any help will be much appreciated,
Thanks,
Ian.