Re: how can I add an scripting language to my application ?

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Pablo De Napoli wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I want to add an scripting language to an application (actually I want to
> add an scripting language to Code Commander). How may I do this ?

To run a python script from within a C program you can use:
{
  PyInitialize();

  PyRun_SimpleString("print 2L**50, \"bytes = 1 petabyte\"");
}

The document /usr/doc/python*/Doc/ext.tex explains all of this.

To run a script in perl read the perlguts manpage.

njh