Gtk TkText & Python

Hi all!

I'm planning to develop an experimental application based on the
TkText widget ported to Gtk by Havoc Pennington (the so called
FrooTkxt).  I would like, however, to write my program in Python, but
there are no Python bindings available for TkText, yet.

I'm willing to implement the bindings myself, but what would be the
better/simpler way to write them?  Is there a tool to generate them or
I have to code them by hand?

Cheers,

M. S.
Martin A. Soto J.                           Profesor
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Computacion
Universidad de los Andes      masoto@uniandes.edu.co