Re: Audio for Apps

Jeff Harris <jeff@imaginationmusic.com> writes:
>    If there are any developers that need audio sound bites for their apps, I
> might be able to help.

I'm sure we'd be interested in the basic desktop sounds - for shading
a window, closing a window, iconify, deiconify, launching an app, etc.
Also a general beep/alarm sound as on the Mac.  If you look at the
Sound control panel, I think it has a list of such sounds (and you can
also listen to the fairly bad sounds we have now, if you have them
installed...)

I'd think that these sounds should be clearly distinct from one
another, but pretty unobtrusive (ideally they help confirm that an
action occurred, similar to depressing a button as it's clicked, but
if the sounds are too annoying people just turn them off).

Havoc