Re: Canvas change in gnome 1.2 (helix)

Jean-Marc Valin a écrit :

> I'm sending a sample file. I don't understand why there is lots of space between
> the text and the right border of the rectangle, while the other borbers seem OK.

When I run this on my box, I find that x2 = 3 * x1 - 1, even though x2 sould be
equal to x1 (because the text is centered). Why is the right side of the text
three times what it should be?

Also, I just noticed that the zoom looks buggy: The text and rectangles aren't
scaled by the same amount. Anyone noticed that too?

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique