Re: Canvas change in gnome 1.2 (helix)

>>>>> "u07ih" == u07ih  <u07ih@abdn.ac.uk> writes:

u07ih> http://www.gnome.org/todo/view.php3?id=2 Miguel is looking for
u07ih> a canvas item kind of like this.

I followed that link.  What I have done is pretty different to the
task described at that link.

After receiving a couple of requests in email for the source to what I
have done, I realised that I had not provided a URL to the code.
Der...  Should go to bed when you are tired, I suppose.

Anyway, here is the code:

        http://www.object-craft.com.au/paint.tar.gz

It is a work in progress, so I have cut corners in some places and
there are plenty of places where it could be optimised.  The FreeType
text rotation was where I was last spending my efforts.

To build it do this:

% tar xzf paint.tar.gz
% cd paint
% make -f Makefile.pre.in boot