gnome 1.2 and shared memory...

Hi,

I'd like to know what changed in gnome 1.2 with regard to shared memory. I
noticed that every gnome application I start adds 6 entries in the (shared
memory) list given by ipcs. Moreover, I'm soon getting messages about shmget
failing. From that point, some apps start behaving wierdly. I'd like to know
whether that's a bug, a feature, or something I missed. Any know fix?

Thanks,

	Jean-Marc Valin

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique