Re: thoughts on gtk, after Hexsweeper

<quote who="Owen Taylor">

> Well, knowing Liam's background, I was, of course, suggesting
> using the Postscript bindings for GTK+.

Hahaha. :)

>   Actually, the language bindings I tend to promote most are
>   gnome-python. Perl's another candidate, as would be guile,
>   Ruby and a few others.
>
>   But in any case if I can get away with it, I prefer to avoid:
>
>    - segfaults
>    - memory management
>    - excess typing
>    - configure, compile, link

Thanks Owen (and Maciej, who was talking about this in #gnome too)... I
don't feel so bad about not "speaking" C. :)

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

    For a list of points detailing how technology has failed to improve
                         our lives, please press 3.