Re: Gnome is not easy to use in 800x600

George Farris wrote:

> You can set this option in Sawfish (remember window position and
> size)  You can also set this by right clicking on the left window
> button, choosing "history" and one of the available options.

I tried this, when the remember-window-position feature came up. There were some problems like file
dialogs having the same size like their parents and windows showing up on virtual desktops other than
the current one. I don't think, that the window manager is able to manage default sizes since he has
very few information about the windows.

FF