Re: Druids

On Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 03:57:00PM -0700, Dave Peticolas wrote:
> There seems to be a graphical inconsistency in Druid pages.
> The start and finish pages are shown in a white background (because
> it uses a canvas??) and the middle pages have the standard background
> of other windows. Is this intentional?

Yes this is "intentional", as in, "yes this is the way it works and it's not
really a bug".  Also remember that you are not limited by the standard pages.
What we did in nautilus is to derive a new page type from GnomeDruidPage if
you want to have finer control of your page layout/appearance.

The reason for the two different colors is that the start/finish pages are
done all with a canvas, while the standard pages have normal widgets in them
(and thus the normal widget background)

George

--
George <jirka@5z.com>
   The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.