Re: [BUG]: MDI not showing menu hints!

Manuel Clos wrote:

> Actually something is broken with GNOME then.  I tracked it to their
> code.  You can't set up menuhints with a MDI app because they don't
> set the uiinfo but instead use dynamic so you would have to reinstall
> after every child.  I assume that someone could figure out how to
> add it to GNOME and send a patch to them, because it don't look
> like something to fix at gtk-- level.
you can reinstall menuhints for the MDI menus after each new GnomeApp
widget is created (in a signal handler for app_created signal) in a
similar way reinstall the hints for the child menus after each child
change. what exactly is wrong with that? you can take a look at
ghex/src/main.c for an example.

regards,
	jaKa

--