Re: Some proposed package removals and additions

> 1.4 could do the revolutionry thing of making stuff actually work as shipped and
> fixing some of the bugs in gnome-bugs etc. It doesnt have to be new cool and
> mega wow. Gnome 1.2 that works is also what a lot ofpeople would love

Are there many problems in 1.2?  Maybe we should make sure we fix
the critical bugs in 1.2 and not just repackaging the tarballs with
whatever documentation and translations updates we have.

Could someone assemble a list of critical bugs that need to be fixed?

Miguel.