Re: Just an interesting idea...

On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 01:00:56AM +1100, "David T. Bath" <bathd edipost auspost com au> said
> A standard "helper dialog" could simply (upon request from the
> calling widget) display this list, and if a list member is
> chosen, invoke it through standard help browser methods.

Sounds to me that what is really wanted is context sensitive help.  Which IMO
is a good thing, but I think we can do with out the little annoying animated
agent guy.

--
Geoffrey Reedy                                       vader21 imsa edu

"Unix-to-Unix Copy Program;" said PDP-1.  "You will never find a more
wretched hive of bugs and flamers.  We must be cautious."
				-- DECWARS