Re: Re: Flaw in Plans for World Domination

> reader: I am french, I read, write and speak english fluently and I have
> been working on C code with French comments -> that was EVIL.
> (perhaps the code was simply really bad but...)

Only comments are french, in fact I prefer thinking in my natural language
(enriched thinking, like litterature). How writting a melancolic book
without Portuguese ?

But this point isn't closed and perhaps I'll change.

For the momment, Where I can find a soft for generation translation of C
comments ? (like using getext for the _(bla bla) ). Existing ? Project ?