Re: some sounds for Gnome

> Dan Mueth wrote:
>
> 5) Events List: We need a list of events and associated sound file names
> which would define a complete sound theme.  Looking at the sound capplet,
> how about we start with:

[ 8< snip 8< ]

> Are we missing any here?

Just thought I'd pipe up at this point to mention Sawfish sounds... GNOME
themes should also cover the sounds the window manager uses, or at least
Sawfish.

That will probably be a SMOP. :)

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------------- http://slug.org.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.