Re: Self Help (1)

> Before submitting any code I must read existing sources and it's very hard
> because tab size != 8 spaces in my editor and you mix tabs with spaces in
> indentations.

I am going to offer you a solution for your particular environment:
De-tabify, and retabify.  Does seem pretty simple to me.

> (You use tabs just to "compress" eight spaces to one character - do you
> _really_ think it's an elegant approach? It would be better not to use tabs
> at all.)

I actually dont do anything about compression, I just type.  Whatever
Emacs and vi do is what I use.  If you use different editors, I am
sure you can work around the problem.

Miguel.