Re: [Patch] libzvt totally broken for fontset, hence CJK.

On Sun, Aug 19, 2001 at 05:25:14PM +0200, marillat christian wanadoo fr wrote:

> [...]
>
> > There are (large) patches for multi-byte and input method support in
> > zvt/gnome-terminal the Red Hat gnome-libs and gnome-core Red Hat
> > RPMS.
>
> Why these patches aren't in the official library ?

Yes, I do hope this kind of patches go in to official library. Event
if they are not completely correct, the current situation make libzvt
completely useless to CJK users. Yes, I want to use Powershell and I
do want to embed libzvt...

Working in progress is not a problem.

--
Best regard