Re: BonoboPreview initiative

On 9 Dec 2001, Chris Phelps wrote:

> With bonobo, we have the perfect mechanism for incorporating this
> feature into future GNOME file selection widgets, and as I am currently
> writing one, I felt that I should take this opportunity to get some
> input on this idea.

[CC'ing gnome-components-list]

I'd do it by first resolving the URI moniker for Bonobo::PersistStream,
and then saving it to some special MIME type, like
application/x-bonobo-preview, which would be a PNG file of a given size.

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001