Re: canvas rich text widget?

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Bibek Sahu wrote:

> 	Oooh... and the code is already intended for use in the text canvas
> item.  How nice.  :-)

	Though now that I'm looking at it, I do have a couple of questions:

	(1) does the layout support wrapping around other things?  I recall
seeing a little test proggy that wrapped text around some other stuff, so
I'm inclined to believe yes... but I also thought that was used via. the
Gnome Canvas, which this certainly isn't doing.

	(2) where would one find XftFreetype.h (which pango apparently
depends on).  I'm using Xfree86 4.0.2 with TrueType support and the RENDER
extension, I have the development files installed, but the only thing in the
include/X11/Xft/ directory is 'Xft.h'.  I tried symlinking that to
XftFreetype.h, which, as you might expect, did not work too well. :-}  A
Google search turned up nothing about it, nor did my search through Debian's
archives... and if xfree86.org has a search function, I haven't found it
yet.

Thanks!
- Bibek