GAL, glade and libglade

Hi,

I've been hacking around with GAL and glade today and I've managed to
add a couple of GAL widgets into the glade palette.

My reason for doing this is that I'm really lazy, and want to use the
GAL widgets with libglade, because I think it's one of the coolest libs
ever. :)

However, in the current state, I don't think it's possible to make a GAL
module for libglade, because GAL itself depends on libglade!

So my simple questions are;

Is GAL support in glade something Damon would consider accepting a patch
for?

Is removing the (seemingly small) libglade dependency in GAL something
that Miguel will consider a patch for? (or whichever maintainer is most
appropriate)

Like I said, I really want to see GAL supported in lib/glade and have
started doing some of the hacking already. So if the answer to any of
the above questions is 'no', I'm anxious to discuss why...

Kind Regards,

--
Lee Mallabone.
http://www.fonicmonkey.net/