Re: idea: special menuitem in MenuBar of each gnome application

hello

On 15 Feb 2001 21:04:39 +0000, Lee Mallabone wrote:
[snip]
> I don't think GUI customizations should be allowed at that level though.
> I expect it would lead to some apps that are customizable, some that
> aren't, which would create a massive amount of user interface
> inconsistency; something the whole Gnome API is designed to avoid.

i dont see how this feature would bring inconsistency at all, as
Vlad suggested the best place to implement this is in gnomeui,
thus it will provide a new way for the gnome apps to be consistent
and provide a common set of great ui features

and what a great feature this would be, per application ui
customization,
something all gnome apps are missing at the moment

> Regards,
>
> Lee.

just my 2 cents :)
yanko