GTCD - Docklet

I've added a rudimentary docklet feature to GTCD from gnome-media.  Are
the GNOME developers interested in this feature?  I can send a tarball
of the changed/added files against gnome-media 1.2.0 to the maintainer
if they wish.

The docklet shows/hides the main GTCD window, and on a right-click,
opens a menu with play, pause (I can't figure out how to make a single
option that switched between play/pause - I'm way too unfamiliar with
the GNOME API at the moment), stop, next track, previous track,
preferences, about, and exit options.

Thanks,
Sean Etc.