Re: Antialiased images in gnome-pixmap

We have a widget in Nautilus to do just this:

http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/nautilus/libnautilus-extensions/nautilus-image.h

It can render an alpha composited image on an any background.

The widget itself has some dependencies on extensions code in Nautilus,
but if you are willing to use cut-n-paste technology you could use it.

-re