(no subject)

Question:
Is it possible to set an event mask on a GnomeCanvasItem? If so, how?
For any GtkWidget, I'd use the gtk_widget_set_events() function on it.
But GnomeCanvasItem derives directly from GtkObject. I tried using the
gtk_widget_set_events() function on the GnomeCanvas itself, but that
didn't work. For now I'm just manually filtering events myself by
checking the type field, but it's kludgy.

Thanks in advance.

    = L

|   LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!   |
|     loban earthling net, loban caltech edu, http://i.am/loban     |