FG: Please Help

Hi All,

I have 4 problems as under please help me

Columned List
=============
does columned list have scroll bar feature or I have
to add another widget for scrolling.

Web Site of GLADE
==================
glade is a powerful GUI builder, I love it because it
is much similar to VB gui building with many widget
and completely visual, I am trying to see the home
page of glade but could not see it since 1 week, can
someone tell me what is happening with glade, what
about its future developments and so on....

changing color of widgets
=========================
how can I change foreground and background color of
gtk widgets, I have gone thru the API reference but it
is too confusing, a small example will help me.  my
target is to change the foreground/background color of
label or entrybox.

GCC Warnings
============
I am making gtk and gnome based application, when I
compile the application it gives many warning out of
which some of the common warnings are

1) no previous prototype defined for this function

2) implicit declaration for this function was int

3) pasting will not give a valid token

I dont remember the exact messages but something as I
mentioned above.  I know they all are coming because
of used defined function.  I tried to put the
declaration on top of the .c file but it was still
giving warnings then I tried to put the prototype
declaration in .h file but still I get warnings.  I
want to do a clean compile please some help.

further what is the meaning of message no 3.

these all are warning not error so my application run
smooth but still I want a clean compile.

Regards,
Farhan Ghafoor