gnome-less

Hi,

i am struggling with the gnome_less widget that i
am trying to use to report messages that normally go to
stderr.

Has anyone a sample program to do that ?
All my tries to write to the gnome_less widget have
lead to a freeze of my app. as if the output strings were
not eaten by gnome_less.

I have found hardly no application in the Gnome CVS that
would use gnome-less, apart from unused functions in Anjuta.

Is there more documentation than
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/libgnomeui/gnomeless.html ?

Thanks.

--