Re: Canvas Problem

Hajime Inoue wrote:

I'm trying to do the following:

I create a canvas group and insert an item into that group.  I
connect a signal to the group.  When I then move the group, using
canvas_item_move(), it no longer receives any events, not in the
previous location or the new location.

Does anyone know why the group no longer receives events?  I'm a
bit of a newbie at gnome programming so I may be overlooking
something obvious.  Could this be related to the problem David
Boucher related a week ago?  I cannot find any bug reports
related to Canvas, though from this list it appears there still
must be several.

Thanks,
-Jim