Re: Wish about gnome desk guide (pager)

That'd be only 11 items - I see six when I right-click on the handle,
and 5 when I right-click on a task in the list.  That's not
unacceptable, is it?

And I'm not sure what you mean by context.  do you mean that it's not
right to have the panel menu pop-up when you right-click on a part of an
applet?  That doesn't make sense to me...

--
Sean Middleditch
  of