Re: Wish about gnome desk guide (pager)

<quote who="Sean Middleditch">

> That'd be only 11 items - I see six when I right-click on the handle,
> and 5 when I right-click on a task in the list.  That's not
> unacceptable, is it?

I think so, but largely for the following reason...

> And I'm not sure what you mean by context.  do you mean that it's not
> right to have the panel menu pop-up when you right-click on a part of an
> applet?  That doesn't make sense to me...

When you right click on a task button, you are requesting a menu of commands
in the context of a task button. When you right click on the task applet's
handle, you're requesting a menu of commands in the context of the task
applet.

Having an 11 item menu for every single task on the task list is overkill.

[ Again, this is much, much more appropriate on gnome-gui-list. ]

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

                         Grind'n'wink. That is all.