Re: Wish about gnome desk guide (pager)

Manuel Clos wrote:

Sean Middleditch wrote:

Alright, well then, as another point - the tasklist takes up most of my
panel (which is the way I like it), but to get to the panel menu, I have
to go to one of the far ends, where there are only a couple of small
applets/launchers/drawers, and right click to get the panel menu.

I play with my panel a lot (trying out new applets, moving things aroudn
to try a new layout, etc.) and it's a bit of a pain.

If you don't "flush the panel with buttons" (or whatever) then you can get the panel menu very fast: just rigth click at the bottom of the panel, you will get a menu containing the panel menu.

Is this what you mean?

See you.

Quite a pain if you use edge flipping . . . . .