Re: ANNOUNCE: grapevine 0.1 "The flying sheep" released

On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 09:31:48AM +1000, Nathan Hurst wrote:
> Are there any _fundamental_ reasons why we can't use syslog
> for grapevine too?
I asked Georg this on IRC yesterday, but I didn't get a clear answer;
certainly it is better to build on what has gone before.  If syslogd
needs to be extended to support user-level notification better, that
would be a good project to work on.

But however it is implemented, I think grapevine is very interesting.

Lee

--
Liam Quin - Barefoot in Toronto - liam holoweb net - http://www.holoweb.net/
Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org www.advogato.org