Re: gnome-terminal and --use-factory

On 24 May 2001, jacob berkman wrote:
:
: i forget the exact problems (it was over a year ago that we added this).
: two problems i remember are getting session management and environment
: variables (since it doesn't proxy these over to the main terminal
: process) right.

Do you think those problems are surmountable? I would actually be really
happy if --use-factory worked in more circumstances, since I use the -e
flag a lot. I could take a crack at fixing the problems unless someone
tells me it's hopeless.

--
http://web.systhug.com/
"Sometimes it takes a tough man to make a tender chicken."