Re: BUG NAG: 6084 bugs open on bugzilla.gnome.org

> On Fri, 2001-09-14 at 10:20, Elliot Lee wrote:
>> chema ximian closed 9161 as WONTFIX. I don't know why exactly, but I would
>> guess that it is for the same reason.

[...]

> I don't know what a better solution we have for this. The current
> gnomecc database is useless unless we do major cleaning. I closed all
> the bugs from version 1.0.5. Stabilizing gnomecc is very important, and
> we have more bugs that we have time to fix so the older bug reports are
> not important/needed.

Then you can close these bug when the new gnomecc (1.6 ?) will be
released. Bug 9161 is still in the 1.4.x version.

Can you imagine, if I need to tell to a Debian user "Gnome people don't
want to fix this bug" ? This is not really serious.

If I'm right gnomecc 1.4 isn't maintained ?

Christian