Re: terminal resize: how?

On Fri, 2002-04-26 at 21:42, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it> writes:
> >
> > ok so how can I resize a terminal in zvtterm.c?
>
> I don't think you can. Why do you want to?
>
> Havoc

because there are escape sequences (xterm sequences)
to do that and I can't implement them properly
if I can't resize the terminal in zvtterm.c
I could imagine some dirty way to do that, for example
using the "terminal-screen" gtk data of terminal
widget...unless you have some suggestion

-------

  Cristiano De Michele,
  Department of Physics,
  University "Federico II" of Naples