Re: Printing...

On Fri, 2002-04-26 at 22:27, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > ...or I could use standard unix 'lpr' for example or more
> > generally a custom command one can set through zvt
> > extended API: what's your opinion about?
> > xterm implements printing this way...
>
> Yeah, the gnome way should be to be able to send this information to at
> least something configurable.  So some hook mechanism between zvt and
> the Gui needs to be in somewhere.
>
> Miguel.

I think that putting among terminal preferences widgets somewhere a text
box for the printing commands it's
quite feasible.
In fact about terminal
we need only to print the text inside it so it could
be enough for example a command like a2ps which
is quite common, do you agree?

--
  Cristiano De Michele,
  Department of Physics,