Re: extended zvt widget

Looks like there should be no problems, I'll verify...

Marc

At 05:57 PM 4/30/2002 +0200, Cristiano De Michele wrote:
Hi,
I gave a quick look at zvt accessibility sources and
there shouldn't anything broken though we need to check
of course, anyway the only problem I saw is that
I extended the line zvt struct adding for each char a unsigned
char to put extra attributes such as that related to SPA/DEC
protected modes,
in fact zvt_term_get_buffer works exactly in the same way...
                                           Cristiano