Re: Accessibility for profterm

Hi James,
Thanks for the comments.
Yes now I have a patch which provides accessibility feature. Tomorrow even if
there is any change in the approach of  using glade2 file then it will be
easier for the maintainer just to comment the function call.
Havoc, please let me know whether I can  make some patches in
terminal-window.c

Regards,
Pasupathi