RE: Word attachment...on linuxtoday

But do you promise not to put a single line of code or macros in the .abw
format, so it is impossible that the .abw format contain a virus... That is
the main question.

If you want to add macros or code then I think it should sit outside the
.abw file.

By the way abiword is great and will be fully usable as soon as it
understand tables...

Continue the good work.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck sopac org <mailto:franck sopac org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.