Re: slackware packages

On 10 Jan 2002, xavier ordoquy wrote:

> I've seen a few queries on #gnome those weeks about gnome packages for
> slackware. It sometimes (how said often ? ;) turns to annoying troll.
>
> To stop this, I would like to deal with packaging gnome for slackware.
>
> I have no ideas what the next steps are, so the thread is opened ;)

For all those willing to package Gnome for slackware:

IIRC there's a piece of news in news.gnome.org about a whole suite
of Slackware Gnome packages almost ready, and the maintainers are
requesting for testing. I forgot when did this piece of news appear,
but it should be no more than 3 months ago.

Abel