Re: Word attachment...on linuxtoday

Hello!

On Wed, 2002-01-16 at 21:22, Charles Iliya Krempeaux wrote:
> Is the sodipodi engine separated out into a library?  (And if so, then
> are there any docs about using it... besides the source?)

No, it isn't. I have mixed feeling about, whether to do that will be
good thing or bad thing. Libraries are nice, but every serious
application moves towards implementing almost all things by itself
- just doing something general enough, powerful enough and fast
enough is hard task - if not impossible at all.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski