Re: autoconf 2.53: some weird problem

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 10:19:53AM +0100, Sergey V. Udaltsov wrote:
[...]
> > > BTW, is autoconf 2.5x/automake 1.6 supported by GNOME 1?
> > No, they are not.
> :((((
>
> Well, so probably I would like to investigate this more. Where could I
> find gnome-support.m4 for GNOME 2 without downloading the whole beast?
> On http://cvs.gnome.org I found only the old version of it (with
> explicit use of LIBOBJS which is forbidden by autoconf 2.5x).

I don't really understand what you are doing here, since one minute we
are talking about GNOME 1 and the next you are mentioning GNOME 2.
However, be that as it may, all of the m4 macros for GNOME 1 and 2 can
be found in the gnome-common module in CVS. For GNOME 1, look under
gnome-common/macros, for GNOME 2 look under gnome-common/macros2.

Malcolm