Re: Presentation & Question

Answering myself :-) I've found in Havoc Pennington's book this piece:

to achieve whatever you are trying to achieve. However, you can always
use Xlib routines (such as XWarpPointer()) by including gdk/gdkx.h and
gdk/gdkprivate.h, then manipulating the private parts of the GDK data
structures. If that sounds unsavory, it probably should.

It doesn't sound healthy to use XWarpPointer(), anyone with other idea?
If only I could move the GnomeCanvas to where the mouse pointer is, it
could be a solution.