Re: cvsgnome gnome 2 buildscript

hi there,

cvsgnome is progressing quickly and i get a lot of emails from happy
users of it. i am also getting a lot of messages and queries on the
gnome channel on irc. i finally decided 8out of stomach) to create a
#cvsgnome channel on the same server so we can discuss problems and
other issues. you know menawhile answering mails or queries is really
timeconsuming.

now start up your chat client and visit the channel:

irc.gimp.org         (the server)
#cvsgnome            (the channel)

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de