Re: libgnomecanvas-2.0 question

El mar, 21-05-2002 a las 15:30, James Henstridge escribió:
> >I've tried to use gnome_canvas_item_scale() and
> >gnome_canvas_item_rotate() and have seen on they no longer exist on
> >gnome2. The ChangeLog indicates that they were removed on february.
> >
> >Were them removed because they were depecrated functions, or it just
> >because it haven't been implemented yet on gnome2?
> >
> I don't think they have ever been implemented.  They were in the headers
> for gnome 1.x, but never implemented.  The prototypes were removed in
> the 2.0 version of gnomecanvas.  Note that you can rotate or scale an
> item by applying an affine transformation.

Thank you for the answer. I thought both functions were on gnome 1.x
because it was stated on the documentation and I didn't even look at the
source on 1.x to compare...

I will do the transformations with the affine matrix as you suggest, I
should have thought about it before ;)

César

César Talón	email: <cesar talon uam es>
Laboratorio de Bajas Temperaturas / Depto. Física Materia Condensada
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid / Cantoblanco, E-28049 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 397 4756 / Fax: +34 91 397 3961
Television has brought back murder into the home -- where it belongs.
	-- Alfred Hitchcock