RE: unusual problem

Would this also cause configure to bail (it just says something like
"configure can't run") when I try to build gnomeicu on RH7.3?  I haven't
spent a lot of time looking at it, so if no one knows what I'm talking
about I'll come back when I'm at my real computer ;)

Thanks,

Jeremy Wise
GnomeICU Author

As a